Posted on 2006.04.20 at 00:46
feeling a little: exhausted
sounds like: the hum of my computer
These past few days have been almost too much for me.
Its hard work being a sponge.
I am totally full and unable to deal with my own feelings at the moment.
Which is probably good because I am not sure I want to face them at this point in time.
I dont want to cry and feel sad and angry about things.
My tummy feels sick and empty and I need to go to bed.
Damn me for not doing my laundry earlier...
I miss my sponge!
Posted on 2006.04.09 at 20:41
sounds like: Never ending White Lights
My Wok and I are best friends.
We just have this understanding.
A real, healthy steamy relationship.
Oh wok, how I love thee.
Posted on 2006.03.26 at 21:47
feeling a little: distressed
sounds like: random stuff
So today I ate a veggie weiner for the first time in my life.
I always swore I would never set one in my mouth.
Surprisingly, it tasted like chicken.
Posted on 2006.03.24 at 21:57
feeling a little: cold
sounds like: who's to say ~ Vanessa Carlton
I am one of "those" people.
One of those people who lays everything out on the line.
A person who gives my heart and soul into absolutety everything that I do.
I pretty much always put peoples feelings before my own and think of myself last.
It gets to the point where I care about something so much that even the smallest matter can break me and I take things so personally when I know I probably shouldn't.
Sometimes I think I wear my heart on my sleeve too much.
It gets my feelings, and heart into trouble.
Maybe I need to stop?
Posted on 2006.03.23 at 23:07
Because Lisa Bromley is the greatest, and has a special knack for calming my heart, she presented me with this. I don't need to go into much detail, but it really helped me out.
He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said, "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Posted on 2006.03.19 at 23:04
feeling a little: content
sounds like: Always ~ Hillsongs United
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
Why don't we all do this more?
Really there is nothing else to say.
Posted on 2006.02.12 at 23:56
My heart is so heavy right now, and I feel sick to my stomache.
My own stupidty (and immaturity) never ceases to amaze me.
*ouch my heart*
Posted on 2006.01.30 at 12:40
Kelsey inspired me to fill this out. Feel free to throw up girl ;)
::GIRLY SURVEY PART ONE::
mascara or eyeliner? Both
little purses or big purses? Medium... if it can hold all my crap AND a pair of flip flops, we are best friends.
curling iron or straightner? Both
pink nail polish or french tips? French Tips
tank top or halter top? Halter top
lipstick or lipgloss? lipgloss (with a tint to it)
eyeshadow or blush? Both
roses or daisies? Flowers are nice but I am not a huge flower person.... is that crazy??
glitter or sequins? both are fabulously tacky
the oc or laguna beach? The OC
bikinis or a fashionable one piece? A am a fan of the Tankini.. at least until i start doing pilates again.
love or lust? I have never been in love... and I think everyone always is in lust, so neither?
abercrombie or hollister? hollister who???? I have never worn any of it, so neither?
starbucks or jamba juice? STARBUCKS (grande extra hot vanilla latte with whip PLEASE!)
mini-skirts or daisy duke shorts? umm neither...
aeropostale or american eagle? aeropostale???? AE baby!
cell phone or ipod?: cell, but I want an Ipod!
pink or blue? Pink and Black
britney spears or lisa marie presley: SICK neither...
news or gossip? I wont lie... gossip
jackets, hoodies or sweaters? hoodies, much love to them
forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?: Forever 21
bebe or guess? Guess
blondes or brunettes do it best? Both are extremely sexy and beautiful.
necklaces or earrings? earrings, I am not a big necklace person
nick lachey or justin timberlake? Nick Lachey
lollipops or suckers? suckers.
sunglasses or hats? sunglasses. BIG Paris Hilton ones.
:: GIRLY SURVEY PART TWO ::
01. DO YOU HAVE A LOT OF MAKE-UP? *cough* you could say that..... I should own shares in MAC
02. HOW MUCH DO YOU PUT ON? don't judge me.... concealer, foundation, podwer, blush, bronzer, at least 2 eye shadows, liner, mascara and some sort of lip stuff! :p
03. HOW LONG DOES iT TAKE YOU TO GET READY? about and hour
04. THERE IS NO QUESTION HERE PEOPLE!!!
05. DOES YOUR LIPGLOSS SMELL GOOD? heck yes! All MAC stuff smells like Vanilla
06. DO YOU CARRY A PURSE? Does a fat kid like candy? (YES)
07. WHAT COLOR iS iT? the one I am using at the moment is green cord, and is Paul Frank and has Julius all over it. Tres cute!
08. WHERE DO YOU GET THEM? anywhere they catch my eye.
09. DO YOU HAVE COACH BAG? nope
10. DO YOU HAVE A LOUiS VUTTiON? I wish!
11. HOW MANY PURSES DO YOU HAVE? 10?
12. DO YOU LiKE TO WEAR NAiL POLiSH? only on my toes. Nail polish on the toes is sexy!
13. HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET YOUR NAiLS DONE? never really, i do em myself
14. DO YOU LiKE MANiCURES? i am sure I would.
15. WHAT ABOUT PEDiCURES? ditto
16. DO YOU HAVE A USUAL NAiL SALON YOU GO TO? The House of Amanda Coulter
17. WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR HAiR CUT? Havington Hair on WhyteAve
18. DO YOU DYE YOUR HAiR? of course!
19. DO YOU STRAiGHTEN YOUR HAiR? yup
20. DO YOU HAVE LOTS OF PAiRS OF SHOES? lets not even talk about my shoe fetish...
21. WHiCH ONES ARE YOU FAVORiTE? Any of my Converse or Vans... and I love my little ballet ninja shoes too
22. WHAT BRAND ARE THEY? they are all differnt... everything from Converse, to Vans to RocketDog to Steve Madden to whatever!
23. DO YOU WEAR HEELS EVERYWHERE? heck no.. I am tall enough thank you, i dont need to tower over everyone!
24. CAN YOU WALK iN HEELS AND NOT FALL OVER? yes mam i sure can.
25. WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR CLOTHES? usually, Gap, Garage, AE... places like that
Posted on 2006.01.26 at 21:53
feeling a little: content
sounds like: Whitacre stuff
I love Whitacre's "I Will Wade out" . Its just very sensual sounding, and I like that. I LOVE how he sets music to it..... fabulous. A choir sounding sensual? Crazy... but the way he puts it, its so soft and warm and just, I don't even know, just amazing. At least that is how I take it. If you have not heard this song, you must!
I will wade out
till my thighs are steeped in burning flowers
I will take the sun into my mouth
and leap into the ripe air
with closed eyes
to dash against the darkness
in the sleeping curves of my body
Shall enter fingers of smooth mastery
with chasteness of sea-girls
Will I complete the mystery
of my flesh
I will rise
After a thousand years
And set my teeth in the silver of the moon
Posted on 2006.01.19 at 20:31
feeling a little: anxious
sounds like: imogen heap
There is so much unwanted drama in my life right now.
And its coming from all angles.
Somethings are just trivial BS and then other things mean alot to me.
I am beyond frustrated.
And why can't I just get a clue with what I want with life and what I want to do with it.
What does it want with me?